The following plugin provides functionality available through
Pipeline-compatible steps. Read more about how to integrate steps into your
Pipeline in the
section of the
For a list of other such plugins, see the
Pipeline Steps Reference
artifactResolver: Artifact Resolver
Define the artifacts you would like to download.
The target directory defines where the artifacts should be copied to. The coordinates are as you know it from maven or ivy:
- GroupId: This is generally unique amongst an organization or a project.
- ArtifactId: The artifactId is generally the name that the project is known by.
- Version: The version of the artifact to be resolved. The dynamic definitions 'RELEASE' (the latest release) and 'LATEST' (the latest build) are allowed too.
- Classifier: It is some optional and arbitrary string that - if present - is appended to the artifact name just after the version number.
- Extension: This is the extension of the artifact to be resolved. Important: this is not always the same as 'packaging' in maven! (although it might be the same e.g. for 'jar')
- Target file name: should the file have a different name after downloading? You can also define a subdirectory.
Was this page helpful?
Please submit your feedback about this page through this
Alternatively, if you don't wish to complete the quick form, you can simply
indicate if you found this page helpful?
See existing feedback here.