Jenkins User Conference (JUC) season is upon us! It’s a busy year for the Butler – he’s hosting conferences all over and looking for sponsors to help:
- Boston – June 18
- Berlin – June 25
- Herzelia, Israel – July 16
- Bay Area (California) – October (date TBD)
Mr. Jenkins and the JUC Organizing Committee want to invite you and your company to sponsor a JUC this year. Show your support for the Jenkins community and help keep costs low for attendees*. The funds go to are put to good use: conferences are two full tracks. Lunch, light breakfast, coffee and a coveted Jenkins t-shirt are also included.
Sponsors get all sorts of thanks from the Jenkins community:
- Your logo on the conference t-shirt and all other conference communication (emails, website, signage, etc.)
- A blog featuring sponsors
- Free passes
- Silver and Gold sponsors get a table to talk to folks and hand out swag
- Gold sponsors get either a speaking slot, happy hour sponsorship or a dedicated room for demos
- And more, but most especially, you get to support JenkinsCI. Just let us know if you’re interested to get the details. We’d love to have you join us. Friendly reminder: We are looking for speakers for all four cities. Call for Papers ends March 30 for Boston, Berlin and Israel. Submit your abstract now and come share your expertise with the Jenkins community. We hope to see you at a JUC this year! Lisa, Alyssa and the JUC Organizing Committee *PS - Registration just opened for Boston and early-bird tickets are only $59.