In the hope of streamlining account creation e-mail delivery and mailing list moderations, I have deployed SPF and DKIM over the weekend for e-mails coming out of, which includes account appliations, Confluence, and JIRA.

I've also used this opportunity to switch back the sender of JIRA notifications to It was originally this way, then changed to when someone complained (on what ground I do not remember any more.)

To the degree that I have tested the setup, it is working correctly, but if you notice anything strange, please let me know.

About the Author
Kohsuke Kawaguchi

Kohsuke is the creator of Jenkins.