Published on 2013-09-16 by lisawells
The latest edition of Continuous Information is out for your reading pleasure.
- Health Check-up for Jenkins: Kohsuke’s Tips on Keeping Jenkins Happy
- Jenkins continues to take over the world, with more than 65,000 active installations and more than 800 plugins
- Events: Jenkins User Conference – 10/23 in Palo Alto, CA (use discount code BEE-JUC); Jenkins Scalability Summit 10/24; and more
- Jenkins made the SD Times 2013 Top 100!
- What’s new in Jenkins? The hottest new Jenkins improvements…
- How to build your own Jenkins Traffic Light
Read the whole newsletter, and then sign up to receive it directly when it comes out.
PS - We love contributions to Continuous Information, so if you have a Jenkins tip, trick, or plugin you’d like to feature, please email us.