- Removed the forced upper casing in parameterized builds. (issue 5391)
- Password parameter on the disk should be encrypted. (issue 5420)
- Duplicate entries on Upstream/Downstream project with "Build modules in parallel". (issue 5293)
- "Projects tied on" should be "Projects tied to". (issue 5451)
- Fixed the bug that prevents update center metadata retrieval in Jetty. (issue 5210)
- Show which plugins have already been upgraded in Plugin Manager. (issue 2313)
- Show Hudson upgrade status on manage page instead of offering same upgrade again. (issue 3055)
- Make badges in build history line up. (report)
ContributorsThis release of Hudson contained 44 commits from 5 different contributors to "core":
As usual, you can go grab the latest .war file straight from `hudson-ci.org` or if you're using a native package, use your package manager to upgrade.
Update: This post was written a day before issue 5536 was discovered. I recommend waiting until 1.345 to update any production Hudson instances.